Rebelz Hacker Grup
Rebelz Hacker Grup
Rebelz Hacker Grup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebelz Hacker Grup

Welcome To Rebelz Hacker Grup

ForumKërkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi
Ky Forum Eshte i Mbyllur Kontakto : Mergimi-1996@live.com
Tema Fundit
» me shenuar ne MSN nga ana e kundert
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 pm nga BeLii

» Si te krijoni wallpapers
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:08 pm nga BeLii

» Mesim i tersishem rreth ndertimit te kompjuterit‏-Shpjeguar me FOTO
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:11 pm nga ilia vasili

» befasoje dikond sen i fort
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:26 pm nga Mergim1

» Kush Doni të fitoj tek Shpija e Kosovës
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 am nga Mergim1

» hiii une jam endrit elezi
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:03 am nga Th3 Crack3r C0d3

» Apliko Per Grade
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 am nga Th3 Crack3r C0d3

» Counter Strike (SHqip)
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:09 am nga Mergim1

» Ja nje Logo nga une !!!
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 am nga Th3 Crack3r C0d3

Kërko

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
CoLd-TroJaN (333)
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Vote_lcapMobile Master 7.5.3 Voting_barMobile Master 7.5.3 Vote_rcap 
KosovaPower (310)
Mobile Master 7.5.3 Vote_lcapMobile Master 7.5.3 Voting_barMobile Master 7.5.3 Vote_rcap 
Mergim1 (94)
systemh4ck (90)
nDr!q!M a.k.a VirusSs! (84)
DorannTi (18)
RiNNoHaCKeR (17)
Th3 Crack3r C0d3 (13)
Erdd.X (13)
Unstoppable (10)
Statistikat
Forumi ka 59 anëtarë të regjistruar
Anëtari më i ri elis83

Anëtarët e këtij forumi kanë postuar 997 artikuj v 707 temat
10 lajmet e fundit

Mobile Master 7.5.3

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
CoLd-TroJaN
Antar i Plote
Antar i Plote
CoLd-TroJaN

Mobile Master 7.5.3 Empty
MesazhTitulli: Mobile Master 7.5.3   Mobile Master 7.5.3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 am

Mobile Master 7.5.3 Ivvhvm

Mobile Master 7.5.3 10pbza0
Kodi:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:56 pm  Post subject: [RS] Mobile Master 7.5.3    Reply with quote Report postBack to top

Mobile Master is a mobile phone software tool for mobile phone management and SMS communication that can be used to exchange data between mobile phone and PC. Via cable, infrared, or Bluetooth, the system automatically detects the mobile phone and assigns it its own profile, making it possible to manage several phones without creating chaos with the data. An assistant helps with the settings. Even users with no prior knowledge can, for example, download their phone?s address book data to the PC with just a few mouse clicks. Edit and synchronize calendar entries (appointments and tasks). Send, read, archive SMS Note: the SMS Servant is included in the Mobile Master installation but requires an extra license. Logo-Editor, modify ring tone. Copy Station for transmitting your address book easily from one phone to the other. Mobile Master Agent: reach always the important functions easily and start e.g. Mobile Master automatically as soon as your mobile phone is connected to the PC.

? One click synchronization solution for your mobile phone, edit all you phones data with the computer. Synchronization of contacts and the calendar, Many filter possibilities, AddIns for Outlook, Lotus Notes, Palm Desktop and Thunderbird
? Mobile Master synchronizes or just copies all data with/to your mobile phone.
Synchronize with: Outlook, Lotus Notes, Novell Groupwise, Palm Desktop, Thunderbird, Tobit David, Eudora, The Bat, Outlook Express, Google calendar, Windows contacts and calendar, iTunes
? new cell phone: Mobile Master copies the phone/address book from your old to your new one regardless the manufacturer of the phones new phone number, appointment or note: type it in with your PC and send it easily to the cell phone.
? Many import and export filters, e.g. one click to export to excel or open office. Can import e.g. vcf file with more than one contact and that has unicode format
? Connection with the phone: serial or USB cable, infrared or Bluetooth, up to COM Port 300 supported.
Features
? Mobile Master is a handset manager to edit manually or synchronize automatically or on demand
? Quick area for Quick and easy access to the main functions
? Comfortable editing of the phone book, calendar and note items
? easy to use user interface
? Setup Wizard for easy configuring
? Copy files, music, photos
? SMS send, archive
? Copy the address book, calendar from one phone to another
? At least one update per month for the phones and devices
? Copy play lists from iTunes and WinAmp to the phone

Mobile Master 7.5.3 Nbdyfm

Mobile Master 7.5.3 5yvyf9

Mobile Master 7.5.3 343kd1y