Rebelz Hacker Grup
Rebelz Hacker Grup
Rebelz Hacker Grup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebelz Hacker Grup

Welcome To Rebelz Hacker Grup

ForumKërkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi
Ky Forum Eshte i Mbyllur Kontakto : Mergimi-1996@live.com
Tema Fundit
» me shenuar ne MSN nga ana e kundert
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 pm nga BeLii

» Si te krijoni wallpapers
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:08 pm nga BeLii

» Mesim i tersishem rreth ndertimit te kompjuterit‏-Shpjeguar me FOTO
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:11 pm nga ilia vasili

» befasoje dikond sen i fort
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:26 pm nga Mergim1

» Kush Doni të fitoj tek Shpija e Kosovës
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 am nga Mergim1

» hiii une jam endrit elezi
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:03 am nga Th3 Crack3r C0d3

» Apliko Per Grade
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 am nga Th3 Crack3r C0d3

» Counter Strike (SHqip)
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:09 am nga Mergim1

» Ja nje Logo nga une !!!
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 am nga Th3 Crack3r C0d3

Kërko

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
CoLd-TroJaN (333)
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Vote_lcapAuto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Voting_barAuto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Vote_rcap 
KosovaPower (310)
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Vote_lcapAuto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Voting_barAuto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Vote_rcap 
Mergim1 (94)
systemh4ck (90)
nDr!q!M a.k.a VirusSs! (84)
DorannTi (18)
RiNNoHaCKeR (17)
Th3 Crack3r C0d3 (13)
Erdd.X (13)
Unstoppable (10)
Statistikat
Forumi ka 59 anëtarë të regjistruar
Anëtari më i ri elis83

Anëtarët e këtij forumi kanë postuar 997 artikuj v 707 temat
10 lajmet e fundit

Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
systemh4ck
Antar 90%
Antar 90%
systemh4ck

Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Empty
MesazhTitulli: Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3   Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:18 pm

Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 AutoClick

Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 2rwowfq
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker can auto type a list of messages at a rate that can be set by the user. A longer list can be saved to a text file to be loaded later if needed.
The auto clicker will also click repeatably at a rate that can be set by the user.
This program was written in Visual Basic 6, and was designed to be an auto typer and auto clicker for RuneScape. It does not contain any spyware or viruses, and no one has ever been detected and banned for using it.
Auto Typer And Auto Clicker also has a calculator and high score lookup. You can update the client whenever I make improvements by clicking the Update RS Menu button.
Auto Typer
Open up the auto talker from the menu. Click Add, type a message plus any effects you want, then add the message to the list. Change the message rate to how fast you want the program to auto type, and let it run. You can stop it at any time by pressing the F12 key.
Auto Clicker
Open up the auto clicker from the menu. Set a speed that you want to click in seconds and milliseconds. Click start and wait about 5 seconds. At that point, the clicker will click the mouse at the rate you set, and it will click wherever the mouse is hovering. Press the F2 key to stop it, or the F1 key to start it back up.
What's New in This Release:
Fixed Auto Typer message options. ...

Auto Typer And Auto Clicker 1.3 Scu877
Kodi:
http://rapidshare.com/files/196542324/Auto.Typer._.Auto.Clicker.v1.3.zip
....Don't.Forget.To.Say.Thanks....
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1