Rebelz Hacker Grup
Rebelz Hacker Grup
Rebelz Hacker Grup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebelz Hacker Grup

Welcome To Rebelz Hacker Grup

ForumKërkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi
Ky Forum Eshte i Mbyllur Kontakto : Mergimi-1996@live.com
Tema Fundit
» me shenuar ne MSN nga ana e kundert
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 pm nga BeLii

» Si te krijoni wallpapers
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:08 pm nga BeLii

» Mesim i tersishem rreth ndertimit te kompjuterit‏-Shpjeguar me FOTO
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:11 pm nga ilia vasili

» befasoje dikond sen i fort
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:26 pm nga Mergim1

» Kush Doni të fitoj tek Shpija e Kosovës
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 am nga Mergim1

» hiii une jam endrit elezi
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:03 am nga Th3 Crack3r C0d3

» Apliko Per Grade
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 am nga Th3 Crack3r C0d3

» Counter Strike (SHqip)
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:09 am nga Mergim1

» Ja nje Logo nga une !!!
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 am nga Th3 Crack3r C0d3

Kërko

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
CoLd-TroJaN (333)
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Vote_lcapMediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Voting_barMediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Vote_rcap 
KosovaPower (310)
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Vote_lcapMediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Voting_barMediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Vote_rcap 
Mergim1 (94)
systemh4ck (90)
nDr!q!M a.k.a VirusSs! (84)
DorannTi (18)
RiNNoHaCKeR (17)
Th3 Crack3r C0d3 (13)
Erdd.X (13)
Unstoppable (10)
Statistikat
Forumi ka 59 anëtarë të regjistruar
Anëtari më i ri elis83

Anëtarët e këtij forumi kanë postuar 997 artikuj v 707 temat
10 lajmet e fundit

MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post)

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
systemh4ck
Antar 90%
Antar 90%
systemh4ck

MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Empty
MesazhTitulli: MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post)   MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:21 pm

MediaRing Talk(Free call to 7 countries from anywhere)
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 52zud81
Features
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 642e891
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 53fxbbs
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 4ypoi90
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 66c9e7n
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 6bvg0m9
MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 4zk1vky

* Free PC-to-PC - high quality VoIP calls to anywhere in the world!
* Call any phone number with PC-to-Phone service. Inexpensive rates!
* Receive calls from any phone with Phone-to-PC service. Coming soon!
* 5-user Voice Conferencing - host your conference call on demand
* Instant Messaging (IM) - chat with your contact or collaborate with up to 5 users

Download Link:
Kodi:
http://rapidshare.com/files/36516890/MRTalkSetup_2_2_2_0_rel.rar

It is totally free and unlimited time to 7 countries (US,Canada,HongKong,Singapore,Taiwan,Australia,Singapore)
I tested these countries and unbelievable working on both home and hand phones.

Instructions
1.Download my link.(I need points MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 297732 MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 297732 MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 297732 )
2.Install.
3.Put your proxy, Sign up and Sign in.
4.Change countries you want to call .
Click Tool-Options-Locations-name of your call country.
After that,put your number and call.

If you like this,Post thanks.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Enjoy! MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 297732 MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 297732 MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 297732 MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 297732 MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 297732 MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post) 297732
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

MediaRing Talk(Free Internet PC to Phone Call_Awesome Post)
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1